Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Official Website of the Masters of Corruption! We are currently playing on PlayStation 3.

Rampage...

Go down 
+3
-Syler-
Obirex
Kintaro
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kintaro

Rampage... Empty
PostSubject: Rampage...   Rampage... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:27 am

ok so don't know if you guys played thunder before but I want to know what you guys think of this. Would it be worth it to grab about 10 players and play Rampage? We would play this on mos eisley and we are all engineers on the same side. first rounds starts off with the warmup timer and we go till one person has killed every single person without dying. So say I got killed by syler, that means I can't spawn in again. But if heartless kills syler I can spawn back in at the base everyone started at. When one person is left the rest spawn back in to start the next round and claim another winner while the winner of last round can go anywhere while everyone is spawning. the first round starts by spawning at base 1 and each round you go in chronological order so round 2 is started at base 2 round 3 is at base 3 etc. If it's the other teams spawn then we switch sides but the winner dosen't have to kill himself to go on the other team if teams are being switched. So what are thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down
Obirex

Obirex

Rampage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage...   Rampage... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:31 am

Im good with it,sounds kinda fun
Back to top Go down
-Syler-
Council Member
Council Member

Rampage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage...   Rampage... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:10 am

Yeah, same thing as Thunder, but SWBF2ed. Razz
Back to top Go down
DZX

DZX

Rampage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage...   Rampage... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:57 am

sounds difficult but fun.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Rampage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage...   Rampage... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:17 am

only one problem i dont enjoy this game enough to return to the mini games
Back to top Go down
-Syler-
Council Member
Council Member

Rampage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage...   Rampage... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:36 am

THEN ENJOY IT!
Back to top Go down
hello-me

Rampage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage...   Rampage... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:55 am

do i have to join moc first?
Back to top Go down
-Syler-
Council Member
Council Member

Rampage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage...   Rampage... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:32 am

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
xXHEARTLESSXx34

xXHEARTLESSXx34

Rampage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage...   Rampage... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:46 pm

Kintaro Rages GOML
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rampage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage...   Rampage... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rampage...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: