Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Official Website of the Masters of Corruption! We are currently playing on PlayStation 3.

Jedi Division, XBOX 360 division, or none

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sneaky[]Clone

Sneaky[]Clone

Jedi Division, XBOX 360 division, or none Empty
PostSubject: Jedi Division, XBOX 360 division, or none   Jedi Division, XBOX 360 division, or none I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Jedi division- I was thinking maybe we should have a jedi division because some people play jedi and some peeple play conquest and if someone wants to join this clan they would have to get better in con when they were better with jedi.

XBOX Division- I think we should have an xbox 360 division because if want to be a big clan this is a way to start
Note: The only people i know who have XBOX is me and heartless so we could be the leaders of MW2 or Battlefield 3

or we could do both

Please decide!

Last edited by Sneaky[]Clone on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i forgot something)
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Division, XBOX 360 division, or none   Jedi Division, XBOX 360 division, or none I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:21 pm

You just joined the clan to be talking about future projects my advice to you is if you want something like this to get done prove your loyalty in the meantime your probably gonna be brushed aside until youve proven your loyalty
Back to top Go down
Sneaky[]Clone

Sneaky[]Clone

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Division, XBOX 360 division, or none   Jedi Division, XBOX 360 division, or none I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:36 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Division, XBOX 360 division, or none   Jedi Division, XBOX 360 division, or none I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jedi Division, XBOX 360 division, or none
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: