Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Official Website of the Masters of Corruption! We are currently playing on PlayStation 3.

The epic tempest app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tempest

Tempest

The epic tempest app Empty
PostSubject: The epic tempest app   The epic tempest app I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:20 pm

Name:Tempest
Past Clans:SCF GOD JSA AON POR LDR LSM FLS FEAR BOT DT DD-for starwars etc too many
If You were in a past clan explain the reason you left:inactivity would get on days of battles only which was once every two weeks maybe once a week if lucky.
Past Names:chaos headshot viper soulkiller dioxide deoxys Denn Unit 413 etc too many as well
Microphone?:no
How did you find out about {MOC}?:Some people asked me join (Pepper Kitty syler)
Rank yourself from 1-10 (1 being Worst-10 being Best). How good are you on the Battle Field?:id say 8
What's your best class in the game?:the Snippy
Rank yourself from 1-10 with each conquest class:
Grunt:5
Rocket:7
Sniper:8
Engineer:8
What Character would you like to play as most in Scrimmages and Battles?:sniper for some reason i grow a pair when i play sniper
Why do you want to join {MOC}?:i got friends in the clan wouldnt you wanna be in a clan with friends?
How will you contribute to the Clan?:The same way any member contributes they wear the tag for advertisement and play in scrims and battles and try to get wins.I have no problem showing my knowledge in tactics and gameplay.
Will you be loyal to {MOC}?:Well ive been in the clan for more then 23 hours so i think this question will be answered with answered with an OHH YEAA!
During the map, would you feel morally comfortable picking up a child and using him/her as a weapon to throw at other children?:whatever it takes to get shit done is what i have to say to that question.
Back to top Go down
-Syler-
Council Member
Council Member

PostSubject: Re: The epic tempest app   The epic tempest app I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:24 pm

Yay. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xXHEARTLESSXx34

xXHEARTLESSXx34

PostSubject: Re: The epic tempest app   The epic tempest app I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:46 pm

Welcome Aboard.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

PostSubject: Re: The epic tempest app   The epic tempest app I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:57 pm

Now we can hold hands and be friends? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The epic tempest app   The epic tempest app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The epic tempest app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Join or Leave {MOC} :: Join {MOC} :: PS2 Applicants-
Jump to: