Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Official Website of the Masters of Corruption! We are currently playing on PlayStation 3.

I will be inactive/retiring

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
{//MOC//}=//Oscar//=

{//MOC//}=//Oscar//=

I will be inactive/retiring Empty
PostSubject: I will be inactive/retiring   I will be inactive/retiring I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:03 am

Hey guys I am going to college and I just wont have the time to play anymore Sad. I hope to be back from time to time and maybe next summer I'll play some more so if you guys want to take me off the roster that's fine with me.

I will come around the MOC site every once in awhile Smile
Back to top Go down
Obirex

Obirex

PostSubject: Re: I will be inactive/retiring   I will be inactive/retiring I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:23 am

Have fun,Was fun playing with you,u got a ps3?
Back to top Go down
{//MOC//}=//Oscar//=

{//MOC//}=//Oscar//=

PostSubject: Re: I will be inactive/retiring   I will be inactive/retiring I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:10 pm

Even if I did, I will have no time to play :/ but whenever I do get one I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
-Syler-
Council Member
Council Member

PostSubject: Re: I will be inactive/retiring   I will be inactive/retiring I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:25 pm

We will not take you off the Roster. Unless you want to officially leave MOC. We'll just list you as Inactive. And have fun at College bro. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will be inactive/retiring   I will be inactive/retiring I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I will be inactive/retiring
Page 1 of 1