Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Official Website of the Masters of Corruption! We are currently playing on PlayStation 3.

Well, looks like I'm leaving as well. :(

Go down 
+3
-Syler-
Kintaro
The_Chain_Of_Life
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Chain_Of_Life

Well, looks like I'm leaving as well. :( Empty
PostSubject: Well, looks like I'm leaving as well. :(   Well, looks like I'm leaving as well. :( I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 9:36 pm

Well, looks like I'm going to be leaving as well, thank you all for being so kind to me and letting me in I hope that you guys do great as a clan in bf2, and hopefully I'll find another clan as good as you guys are, this is Americano signing off, good night everybody.
Back to top Go down
Kintaro

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like I'm leaving as well. :(   Well, looks like I'm leaving as well. :( I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:57 pm

That's alright most of us are getting to be old dust and started taking root in other areas Razz
Back to top Go down
-Syler-
Council Member
Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like I'm leaving as well. :(   Well, looks like I'm leaving as well. :( I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:19 am

Didn't think you would be someone who'd leave Americano. But peace.
Back to top Go down
Crypt_PB

Crypt_PB

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like I'm leaving as well. :(   Well, looks like I'm leaving as well. :( I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:15 pm

tipical Americano...
Back to top Go down
DZX

DZX

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like I'm leaving as well. :(   Well, looks like I'm leaving as well. :( I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 5:42 pm

Clan hopper to say the least
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like I'm leaving as well. :(   Well, looks like I'm leaving as well. :( I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:54 pm

loyalty comes from the strong minded people that are willing to work with what they have in order to make the clan a better place for yourself,and for the clanmates beside you.THAT,my friends(excluding crypt because he thinks hes good when hes far from it) is what i look for in a player when he/she joins this clan.You americano are obviously what im not looking for so it was only a matter of time before i had a talk with kinny and heartless about giving you the boot.You did me a favor and i thank you for that.
For all the other players in moc....
If you want my respect you dont have to be a god at the game you just gotta show me you are willing to improve your skills in the battlements for the better good this applies for sw and ps3 players for moc.Well......im done here pce to all except for the wannabes may the fires of hell purge them clean.

The one and only,Tempest.......
Back to top Go down
Obirex

Obirex

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like I'm leaving as well. :(   Well, looks like I'm leaving as well. :( I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:59 pm

Not really tempest,he left moc and then snap his ps2 disk in half
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like I'm leaving as well. :(   Well, looks like I'm leaving as well. :( I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:04 pm

that just proves my point he wasnt willing to work with what he had........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like I'm leaving as well. :(   Well, looks like I'm leaving as well. :( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, looks like I'm leaving as well. :(
Page 1 of 1