Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Official Website of the Masters of Corruption! We are currently playing on PlayStation 3.

Ryuuzaki's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuuzaki

Ryuuzaki

Ryuuzaki's Application Empty
PostSubject: Ryuuzaki's Application   Ryuuzaki's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:05 am

Name: Ryuuzaki
Past Clans: Milleneum
Past Names: N/A
Microphone?: Yes
How did you find out about {MOC}? With my eyes.
Rank yourself from 1-10: 0
What's your best class in the game?: Chewbacca Grenade Launcher
Rank yourself from 1-10 with each conquest class:
Grunt: 0
Rocket:0
Sniper:0
Engineer:0
What Character would you like to play as most in Scrimmages and Battles?: I would like to play as that guy over there
Why do you want to join {MOC}?: I don't know, And I'm sure you don't care.
How will you contribute to the Clan?: Exposing my awful skill in this clan
Will you be loyal to {MOC}?: I'm never loyal to anyone unless I feel like it. I'm a Pretentious.
During the map, would you feel morally comfortable picking up a child and using him/her as a weapon to throw at other children?: Doesn't make any sense so I wont answer this silly question.

Declined Me Yet??
Back to top Go down
-Syler-
Council Member
Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuzaki's Application   Ryuuzaki's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:50 am

You left Mill? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuzaki's Application   Ryuuzaki's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:27 pm

Right now wouldnt be a great time to join moc because over the past few days we've been discussing the future of moc and right now your membership in moc cant be gauranteed long unless you have a ps3. Moc will still be around sw but i cant promise good or exceptional activity on sw.Im not saying dont join im saying if you do bare with me ok.Oh and that last question is just a fancy well of asking if you got the balls to use a child as a weapon to kill another child in real life you gotta be one cruel cold hearted mother fucker to perform such a task but thats what we want cold hearted motherfuckers..... that are willing to do anything in their power to get the win for the team.We dont want the pussies that suck their own thumbs cradling themselves asking for help when next to you a guys head got blown off by artillery.We want people that can pick up anything they can fucking find and turn that son of a bitch into a weapon of mass destruction a good example is rambo a fucking piece of bented metal and bam a godamn machete that probably took the lifes of a thousand men.Anyways ive said enough tempest out Cool
Back to top Go down
Ryuuzaki

Ryuuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuzaki's Application   Ryuuzaki's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:50 pm

I Have A Ps3 And Was Only Joking About Joining Moc I never Left Mill. Me making you write a whole paragraph is an apology. That application was all fun and games man
Back to top Go down
{//MOC//}=//Oscar//=

{//MOC//}=//Oscar//=

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuzaki's Application   Ryuuzaki's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:44 pm

Are you fucking kidding me ryu? Why would you do that? You have a terrible sense of humor.

bitch

that is my insult to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuzaki's Application   Ryuuzaki's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryuuzaki's Application
Page 1 of 1